What are the official Oasis Wallets?
The Oasis Foundation supports two first-party non-custodial wallets, a web wallet named Oasis Wallet -Web and a browser extension wallet named Oasis Wallet - Browser Extension. Both seamlessly connect to the Oasis Network and makes it easy to hold, send, and receive ROSE tokens.
These products are fully open source, built from the ground up by Oasis community developers, with funding from the Oasis Foundation’s ROSE Bloom Grants Program. Both have also gone through multiple internal audits from the Oasis Foundation and Oasis Labs teams and are currently going through an external audit as well.
Where to find the official Oasis Wallets?
The Oasis Wallets currently support the following features:
- Creating a new wallet (with a user friendly mnemonic recovery phrase)
- Accessing an existing wallet using a mnemonic recovery phrase, private key, or a Ledger device
- Viewing transaction history
- Submitting new transactions
- Managing multiple accounts
- Toggling between light mode and dark mode (Web variant)
- Selecting a language for the UI (currently, English and French fort the Web variant, English and Chinese for the Browser Extension variant)
- Staking and receiving staking rewards
- Easily switching between different Oasis Wallets that use the same ADR 0008 standard account key generation process
Frequently Asked Questions
This has moved to a separate FAQ section.