This documentation will guide you on how to use your ROSE tokens, where to keep them, how to transfer them, how to stake/delegate them, and more.
- For self-custody, we recommend using one of our official Oasis Wallets, Web or Browser Extension.
- ROSE is supported via three custody providers: Copper.co, Anchorage and Finoa.
- If you want a self-custody mobile app, we recommend Bitpie Wallet.
- For extra security with self-custody, we recommend using the Ledger wallet with one of our official Oasis Wallets.
- For experienced developers/power users, we offer Oasis CLI Tools.
For your own security and peace of mind, please only use wallets that are listed in our official documentation. Any other wallets are likely unofficial and may be subject to critical security vulnerabilities and other technical issues. Using wallets that not listed in our official documentation could result in the permanent loss of your ROSE tokens.